Using the Python interface¶
Introductory DOLFIN demos¶
These demos illustrate core DOLFIN/FEniCS usage and are a good way to begin learning FEniCS. We recommend that you go through these examples in the given order.
More advanced DOLFIN demos¶
These examples typically demonstrate how to solve a certain PDE using more advanced techniques. We recommend that you take a look at these demos for tips and tricks on how to use more advanced or lower-level functionality and optimizations.
All documented Python demos¶
- Poisson equation
- A simple eigenvalue solver
- Built-in meshes
- Mixed formulation for Poisson equation
- Biharmonic equation
- Auto adaptive Poisson equation
- Cahn-Hilliard equation
- Stable and unstable finite elements for the Maxwell eigenvalue problem
- Nonlinear Poisson equation
- Interpolation from a non-matching mesh